Men's Tasman ChestnutRegular price 1.599,00 kr Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 120): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
A slipper that travels well outdoors, the Tasman features the same ultra-lightweight, durable outsole as the UGG Classic Boots. Lined with plush wool, it's crafted from suede with an easy slip-on silhouette so that you can run out the door for weekend plans or work.
This product was made in a factory that supports women with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like UGG to empower and educate women in the workplace.
Treadlite by UGG™
Proprietary compound which increases cushioning and traction for a supremely lightweight, ultra-durable sole.
Vetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.
Crafted with Responsible Materials
UGG is on a journey toward a more regenerative world. The brand is focused on finding ways to reduce their footprint. This product includes at least 40% recycled, renewable, regenerated, or certified natural materials by weight and helps reduce our environmental impact.
- Suede upper
- UGGbraid made with 100% recycled polyester fibers
- 17mm Sheepskin or 17mm UGGplush™ 60% upcycled wool, 40% TENCEL™ Lyocell lining
- 17mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% TENCEL™ Lyocell insole or 17mm UGGplush™ 60% upcycled wool, 40% TENCEL™ Lyocell insole
- Foam footbed
- Sugarcane EVA Outsole or Treadlite by UGG™ EVA outsole
- Recycled polyester binding
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.